Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yup...still in my country

Still in Singapore.Ya! Have to stay till end Jan.And if everything goes well...insya'allah the OR will be in mid Jan.

Appointment at NUH - to scan and blood test.
Arrived NUH at 745 am and after blood test everything...830 am I was all done.I'm scheduled to return for blood review at 230 in the afternoon.Called Linda if she's in town and apparently she was in the office...so took the train and meet her in Toa Payoh.

Around 11 am CHR Dept said that my blood test show I can proceed to go onto the next step.
And here I am...with only a pair of clothes in my luggage.I didn't expect that I would be staying longer therefore I didn't bring extra clothing's.And that's where the shopping began!

When I came back at 230 pm, my next medication was Gonal F. Have to inject daily for 4 days till my next appointment that is on the 9th Jan (Friday).
The nurse advised me to rest and be stress free.Hmmm...how do I do that?

No comments: