Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Open up my eyes

Yesterday morning Fa called and ask me to accompany them to Tangerang for WJ's therapy massage.When they came over to pick me up, WJ's was already in the car covered with blankets.Her head still hurts and at that point I'm not sure if she able to handle the journey.From our place to Tangerang is about an hour drive and that is there is no 'machet' (traffic jam).But we finally arrived, Alhamdulillah although she did vomited twice.

He was a Chinese man and from what Fa told me,he is good in getting the spine back in order.
When he lightly touched WJ's toes, she shouted in pain.I felt so sorry for her.I couldn't imagine if it was me ...I would be crying non-stop.WJ was pleading for the man to stop and her face was twitching and her eyes fluttering...Ya Allah...please spare her from this pain..Ya Allah!There is nothing I could do except to motivate and consoled her.I knew she was deeply in pain and her head are burning.

When we came back its already 1 pm.We put her to bed ,changed and feed her.I went back home for a while.KY had already gone for training.Guess, my husband will be eating at the training ground.Did
my Dzuhur prayers and rest for a while thinking what to cook for KY for diner time.Right after my Asar prayers, Dani came and pick me up to WJ's place.Her kids just came back from school and do a bit of monitoring on their homework.Check into WJ's condition and by Maghrib I'm already back home to cook.

Me and KY had dinner while I posted him on WJ's progress and by 9 pm we are already asleep.I held KY, crying softly...things that happen had opened up my eyes.

No comments: