Saturday, January 3, 2009

Whats wrong with me..


Going back to Singapore tomorrow for my appointment.My period came yesterday and Mummy called NUH whether to still proceed with the injection or stop.Couldn't recalled what the nurse said the other day.If I'm not wrong she said that my period will still come as normal...sigh..I dunno.

I'm just too tired to think.
Mummy and dad just left for a 10days visit here.And it was really hectic.To please Dad and Mummy is not an easy task.Love them to bits but sometimes they can really get into my nerve.They just dont agree with anything!But miraculously I managed...alhamdulillah!

These few days I was feeling quite moody ,weepy and snappy!
Was it the medication (Suprefact) that make me feel this way? Every little things can bring me to tears.Like few days ago I was watching CNN about the Gaza bombing.I was literally bawling soon after that! I dunno....and I nearly pick a fight with KY...partly blaming him (an Arab) ..accusing the Arabs for not intruding! Sigh....


No comments: