Sunday, January 18, 2009

Keep strong and be strong

Back to Jakarta.

Prof said that I had only 2 follicles and they have to stop the IVF for this round.I was disappointed and sad.I thought that it would be a smooth sailing but it wasn't.Next plan was to give a month rest and continue after my Feb's period.This time would be a different twist.Would be on Gonal F on my 2nd days of menses.

I had to control my tears when Mama asked how it goes at the hospital.I don't want her to feel sad for me and neither anyone else.

So here I am back to home.To see KY again was a bit consoling.At least I don't have to answer everybody back home.KY said that WJ's health is deteriorating.Although she already woken up she still on drips and painkiller.The moment I touchdown Soekarno Airport, went straight to the hospital.The moment she saw me we cried.So sad to see her like this.Her body had shrunk and she couldn't feel her right side of her body.She kept on crying and wanting to go home.KY told me that Fa trying to get her out of the hospital by tomorrow (Saturday).

WJ was discharged the day after.We kept giving her food and she kept throwing up.Because of the pain , her speech became slurred.Ya Allah, make her feel better...Ya Allah! By seeing her in this stage makes you cry, I cant imagine how she feel.

No comments: