Monday, January 12, 2009

Mum's the word


I had the most amazing Moms in the world.

I am lucky I had 4 moms (including MIL) and 3 dads whom I deeply loved.My real Mom whom I called Mama spoilt me to bits the whole time I'm home.She would fussed over me and make sure that I eat and had enough rest.I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH .Mashallah walhamdulillah.

Tomorrow will be my next appointment at 830 am.I'm due to scan and blood test.I hope that my follicle will have more than 5.The last scan I had,there are no follicles so Prof had to increase the dosage to 375iu.And still have to take Suprefact in the morning.I was joking with Ana the other day that people might mistaken me for a drug addict because of the piercing around my navel.

I was at Mama's house on Friday.
How I wish I was at my own home, nothing beats having your own stuff around you.Saturday morning Mama wanted to eat out for breakfast but was too lazy to go out.Stayed home whole day and watch HBO.Mama & Ayah had dinner appointment that night and only after that we went out for late supper.Sunday morning, we went out for breakfast and to Courts and Ikea after that. I was contemplating to buy the slim PSP ...should I or should I not? I know if I were to ask KY he definitely go against me buying.Cuzzies came around Mama's house late afternoon.We had a blast watching the New Year's video...which I wasn't there when they had the bar-b-q.

Oh! I had a terrible news yesterday ,
KY called to informed that WJ was admitted to hospital and was being given drips.When I came back from Jkt, she was sick..Its her nerve giving her problem again.But its been a week and she still have not recovered.And its been 4 days she didn't eat.She had MRI this morning and still waiting for result.I hope its nothing serious.But I sincerely felt that she should come back Singapore for treatment since her doctor had her medical history here.We can only pray to Allah that she will recover soon.Insya' Allah!

P/S The Clark shoes that I was eyeing? It doesn't have my size!
Went to TM, Orchard and everywhere...they actually don't have it in my size!Now I'm in a look-out for a comfortable walking shoe! No crocs please!

No comments: