Sunday, January 4, 2009

When will it ever stop?


Today news Israeli ground troops and tanks push deeper into Gaza.


When will the Israeli stop what they are doing?

Don't you have enough blood that you need the blood from children as well?

STOP what you are doing!!!

Hadith - Sahih al-Bukhari 3.624, Narrated Anas, r.a.Allah's Apostle said, "Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is an oppressed one." People asked, "O Allah's Apostle! It is all right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?" The Prophet said, "By preventing him from oppressing others''.



****************************************************

Ok...everything is packed and ready to go.What's there to packed?

Will on ly be gone for 2 nights!I wonder why Qatar's flight to Sin is so late at night.By the time we landed it will be 2am in the morning! And in few more hours I should be on my way to NUH (appt at 8am).

Sms Linda & Ida this morning, meeting the girls in town probably after my appointment.
Dad ask me to drive to NUH and send mummy to work after that.There is no way I would drive and get myself stuck in the morning traffic!To drive through AYE would be a nightmare especially in the morning.I would rather take the train than to drive.It will be much faster.

I nearly forgot to pack the needles and Suprefact in.
I still have to give myself an injection tomorrow morning.I'm getting quite good at these actually! I was just showing KY how ugly my navel looks now.You are able to see couple of dots around it.Its going to be Maghrib soon.Will leave for the airport soon after.Insya Allah,will be back soon.

No comments: