Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Scrapping...inspiration please!

I need motivations to start my scrap booking project.Its been on hold for wayyyy too long.I had enough papers, embellishments .....etc that can last me a lifetime! But I need drives to start me going soon.Later than that...I wouldn't know if my passion for scrapping would still be there.Hopefully it does!

Every time I had the mood to start scrapping, no idea would come.Sometimes, while in the car an idea would came suddenly and I would quickly wrote in down in my diary.But by the time, I'm home, I had forgotten all about it.I had pictures from last year and the year before that are still lying neatly in the box waiting to be scrap.I surfed the net to get ideas hoping that inspiration would come inside me...but sadly NO!

Maybe I need to rearrange my scrap booking supplies..to get a teeny weeny bit of motivations going!

P/s I was on my computer for too long that my back hurts when I woke up today.Luckily I still had few pieces of heat plaster left.

No comments: