Wednesday, May 13, 2009

And on and on ....

Had pengajian class today.It ended quite early because we are having Tasbeeh prayers which are held every 2nd week of the month.No wonder classes are full today and luckily I still have my wudhu' before I left the house.

After Dzuhur prayer, went to have lunch with Zai and Noreha in PIM.My stomach was rumbling but we couldn't decide what to have.In the end we settled for Bekerzia.I had Rawon that comes with rice , bean sprouts and chili paste at the side and a Latte.Guess I was too hungry...normally I would just settled for soup or something light.

Before I went for class I had a coffee and lunch another cup.I had to cut down on my caffeine intake. Had to compensate on Tea instead.I couldn't take cold drinks...it gives me cramps afterwards.And plain water are so .....bleagh! Maybe add honey and lime wouldn't taste so bad.I might just try that.


Anyway, after lunch Ky fetched me from PIM.We need to go to Jakarta Timur to collect a lamp that I ordered during INACRAFT.Its made of fibre and with Allah Muhammad calligraphy.There is a bulb inside and when its lighted, its beautiful! KY fell in love with it that he bought another 2 vases for Umi and Mama that is made of clay.I must say that Indonesian people are very creative people.The owner was kind enough to packed for us in a box with bubble wraps and all.We need to order 2 more for my other 2 sets of parents!

P/S I am upset with a friend who uploaded pictures without asking our permission.Its nothing obscene but I think its ethical for her to ask before uploading!


No comments: