Saturday, May 9, 2009

Getting married

I was on my computer when Ibah msn me and told me that our brother Fawzan, is getting married.I had a shock of my life! Well..not really.I know he will settle down one day..but to hear the news was simply shocking.
  • Firstly, we have never heard him liking a girl or he having a girlfriend.
  • Secondly, he doesnt met the girl before.

Here how the story goes...

Fawzan teaches at a mosque and one day an uncle approaches him and took liking of him.
He wanted Fawzan to be his son-in-law.Fawzan consulted my parents and to make story short, my parents went to the uncle's house to get to know his family.So when my parents came back and ask Fawzan if he's interested...and he said yes although he has never met the girl before.Kind of weird..isn't it? But I know my brother will make a right choice and whomever he chooses I would be happy for him.The wedding Insya'allah will be end of this year.A wedding to plan! I'm so excited! But I know he would probably want a simple no-fuss wedding.

This week was kind of a slow one.
Went to PIM with WJ...first time I went out with her alone after her ordeal.She needs to get some stuff there.She was doing great although in wheelchair.And some people would just stare at her.Come on! You have never seen people in wheelchair before? Quit staring!

KY advised me to bring her out everyday for a short while.It would be good for her rather than she staying at home.

P/s I'm hook with my PSP.I'm now playing SIMS 2 Castaway.

No comments: