Monday, May 18, 2009

My rambles

Last Saturday, accompanied WJ to her daughter's friend birthday party at Kaluhur.This is my first time to Sentul and I was amazed with the scenery overlooking the mountains.The air is fresh and there are lots of greenery's along the road.I was hoping that we would move here if KY renew his contract this year.The only setback is the journey ....its 1 hr drive from Jakarta and that is if its a smooth road.If heavy traffic, it could take 2 hours back.Anyway, its just a thought!

Yesterday was a surprised for us.Abah replied to our smses.Every week KY will send smses to our parents checking if they are in good health so on and so forth.And my dearest Abah never once replied.He's not really into IT stuff.He does have a handphone but only know how to operate receive incoming and outgoing calls.So to receive sms from him is a good start! Way to go Abah! We know you can do it!!Lol!

Lately I have been missing my sister, Ana.She's in Paris with her husband and daughter, Umayrah.I missed talking to her.We would talk endlessly and laugh ourselves silly! She's 2 months pregnant now and I guess she must be having her morning sickness.I pray that she would be ok.I know its not easy for her to handle a 3 year old and being pregnant at the same time.

Today is Iman's birthday.She's 9 today.Will be going to PIM to look for her birthday present.She wanted a rabbit but WJ was against it.So maybe I would buy MP3 like her brother.

I finally did 2 layouts after re arranging my scrapbook supplies and I am so proud of myself.It took quite a while to get it started again.I'm doing my Bali trip last year and next will be the Eid festival....last's year one too!

KY will be out of town tommorow and will be back on Sunday.He got 4 more match to go before the league ends.And once he submit his report, we will be going back to Singapore for 2 weeks.I am trying to convince him to go for a short trip to Malaysia but he wanted to go to Bali instead.We'll see how it goes.

Next week my friend Sue will be coming to Jakarta with her family.I would be pretty busy starting next week onwards.After Sue's trip, Dil will be coming for 2 days and from 7-12th June, Shirin will be coming alone.Cant wait to bring them out!

No comments: