Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Me Time..Thats what I need!

Ok...How much I love you to bits and pieces, don't you think its little bit too much of us?

I'm counting the days you start your training and travelling.Don't get me wrong...I love you..I do... but too much of you can be quite overwhelming for me.I missed my own space ...I missed my own time..'Me Time'.A time where I can be alone without you interrupting with...'Where are my keys? Where is my blue shirt? How you get this thing going? ...bla..bla..bla'
Last Sat me, Linda and Aida went to a fashion show held by a local designer.Its a all ladies event.I had a great time dolling up myself which I seldom get to do.Since its all ladies event, no men are allowed.So we ladies partied without our hijab on which is a good thing ..for me at least.The dresses was superb but too much of bling! bling!It nearly blinded my eyes!

No comments: