Saturday, July 11, 2009

We are broke...yes we are!

9th July 2009 - We finally cleared our mortgage on the house.And now the house is officially OURS! We are now dead broke but debt free!Its been KY's dream to settle the house loan when he took the job in Jakarta.We were at the Town Council when we hand in the cheque.I was quite sad...lots of things I could do with that sum of money! I could re-renovate the whole house!Now we have to start from scratch...although we do have some left but that is for our retirement.

Went to the dentist 2 days ago and had my teeth polished.My mouth was numb afterwards.The dentist said that I still had one wisdom tooth not removed and if I have any intention to remove it.Nah, as long as it doesnt bother me...just leave the poor tooth there!Now I was contemplating to do teeth whitening.

Yesterday, Dad and Mummy hosted a bar-b-q for WJ and family.They invited the ex Nat players and their family.It was quite fun chatting with the girls and the kids playing by the pool.It ended quite late and I was dead beat by then.

Today, Airin will be having a bar-b-q for her daughter's birthday at Changi.I am in no mood to bar-b-queuing but I already promised her that I would come.I'm not a bar-b-que kind of person...eating half cooked meat that tasted like charcoal! Only consolation is that I get to meet my friends!The only thing is that Ida and Linda couldn't attend ...but that's ok!

I already bought materials for Eid and couldn't wait to fly back to Jkt to have it tailored.I already visualised how it will turn out to be.I'm so excited! The first material is silk lavender and I will make a jilbaya and attach a gold lace on the waistline.And the second material is a lime green soft chiffon and it will turn out like what Paris Hilton wore during the Abu Dhabi Fashion Week...with few adjustments here and there.

P/S I'm craving for J CO's yoghurt!

No comments: