Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Invalid post template - HUH?

Finaaalllly....managed to create a new post.Cant seem to create new entry, funny alphabets prompt out saying something wrong with my templates.But somehow ,miraculously today it healed by itself.

We are back in our homeland for a month and its been 2 weeks since we are home.BFF Linda, lend us her USB so we managed to go into Internet in comfort of our own home.Thanks buddy! I owe you one!

Yesterday we were at TM, KY wanted to buy me a new handphone for my birthday - Blackberry Storm.I was contemplating whether I really need that or for something else.I'm not a big fan of handphone and to crack my head to learn a new gadgets can be quite frustrating.And who can I BB to?

MJ passed away last week.It was a sad news for all MJ fans.I love his songs during my heydays and I think he is a great singer, composer and dancer..THE BEST!His death will be a great loss to the music industry.

No comments: