Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Life on an airplane

I was supposed to go back Jakarta after Aidil Adha but was getting restless in Singapore.KY not around so decided to go back earlier.And if my period came then I wold have to fly back again.If my calculation are correct that means it would be another 2 more weeks.So at least I had ample time to spend with KY.

So re-book flight tickets and had to pay US 50 for re-booking fees.
And guess what? 3 days after arriving Jakarta, my period came this morning.In fact I could feel it while I was making breakfast for KY.He was sympathetic and consoling....I guess he could see that I was about to burst into tears.I tried to hold back my tears as I do not want to cry in front of him.Deep down he knew that I was disappointed.

So now is the journey of going through IVF.Have contacted NUH and this Friday will be my blood test and Day 21 of my menses will be self injection for 14 days.

Already book my flight ticket home ...again.
Will be going back on Thurs night and Friday morn Dad and mummy will send me to hospital and straight to airport.Going back Jakarta on Friday itself.Didn't inform mama and Umi that I'll be home for a day because I know there will be lots of questioning and we plan to keep this IVF things to our self (besides Dad & Mummy) till I'm confirm pregnant.
I pray to Allah that this procedure will be a success...insyallah!

No comments: