Saturday, November 22, 2008

Am home....

We're back home in Singapore for 2 weeks visit.Arrived on the 9th Nov and only today I manage to update the blog.

What have I been doing for the past 1 week?
To sum it up...eat, eat and eat! Gain weight..yes I do!MIL was cooking up a storm (fav son in town !), cooking her son's favourite dishes.

Went to see Prof PC Wong at NUH for consultation on the IVF.
Apparently I was ovulating so he suggested that we proceed to do the IUI.It was a long session of consultation...not sure if everything is kept in my head.

Well, we did the IUI this morning.
The appointment at the Andrology clinic was at 730 am n once KY dispatched , we were to return to the CHR at 1030 am.

And now here I am typing away.
KY will be back this Tues but I have to stay back and wait for my next cycle...hopefully the next cycle won't come!

No comments: