Thursday, November 6, 2008

Homey home...

KY decided to go back this Sunday.First season will be over and he had 2 weeks off before training starts.The only thing is that I have to stay because of the IVF.

My period came yesterday...disappointed?Yeah ...a lil' but I'm already over it.
Anyway, our appointment at NUH is on the 19th Nov - Prof PC Wong.This 2 weeks was all about finding infos on IVF.Luckily we had put aside some money for the procedures coz we know it will cost a bomb.But its okay...priority comes first.

Had a slight tiffed with KY yesterday.It started on Tuesday morning.I woke up feeling lethargic since I had just recovered from a mild diarrhea.I decided that I would not attend class today at the yayasan.Already sms Ibuk Yuni that I wont be coming in today.

Anyway, woke up at 9 , took a shower and went to Carrefour ...
before that WJ called and ask if I would like to scout around for her lil' master's birthday goody bags this week.I said Okay..might as well.So went to fetched her and did my groceries.And we went to Fatmawati to buy the goody bags and stuff.Went home late afternoon.KY was watching cables when I came in.He ask me where did I go.I told him where I went etc...At night when we were about to sleep, he ask me where are my priorities? I was dumbstruck!What priorities? He said that I gave hope to the children to teach but yet I didn't go and instead I went around running in malls.I admit that it was my mistake but I didn't do it on purpose...my body were still recovering.The cold wars lasted for 2 days.And yesterday, when he was about to go for training, he hugged me and apologised.Love him to bits and pieces!

Today after class went to pay my bills and had lunch at home.
KY not home yet.Continue doing my latest project while watching cables.

No comments: