Thursday, April 30, 2009

SARS and SWINE and then what?

Before was SARS and now Swine flu?

Today morning the Swine Flu are already on phase 5 out of 6..that means its already at a critical stage.The virus has been spreading worldwide.Although there are no suspected cases yet in Singapore but precautions are already been alerted.

Yesterday was my appointment at NUH.
When me and KY arrived,there was long queue at the entrance of the hospital.We were asked to join the queue to take our temperature and to answer some question ...like Do I have a cough? Whether I had just visited Mexico, USA etc....I was pretty sure that when all these procedures are over, it will be long wait at the clinic.KY had to be back at the hotel by noon.(he is in Sin with the team for the match).Half and hour later, we are able to clear the gantry.

Alhamdulillah, when we arrived the clinic, we are the 2nd patients.The rest got held up downstairs.Went to see Prof and he explained how the IVF stages work.Based on the report, I responded well to the current process.Our next IVF will be in June since I have to recuperate for 2 months.I am to see him 2nd day of my June period.Oh well...we will wait.After the appointment, we had lunch and I went home.

That night went to watch the match at Jalan Besar.
The boys played well but fumbled in front of the goal post.We lost 1-0 to DPMM.

This morning send KY to Jalan Besar for training.
And he will follow the team straight to airport.They will go back Jakarta and straight to Bandung.Will only be back on the 5th.

And now as I was typing, I am waiting for Linda to give me a buzz.

Going to meet the girls for coffee.
My flight back to Jakarta will be Saturday.Wanted to stay long but I got class on Sunday.The kids had a 'helluva' time when I was away for a month and now is 'payback' time.

No comments: