Saturday, September 12, 2009

Up and About

Laylat Al-Qadr that falls the last 10 days of Ramadhan are very important to all Muslims.I hope I would be able to i`tikaf (spiritual retreat) during these period and I hope that I'm able to qatam.Insyallah! If my eyes don't fail me!

***********************************
I was busy these Ramadhan.I was amazed at my own self.This year, I was extremely busy in buying groceries and in the kitchen...preparing menu to cook for iftar and run errands.

I had my days planned out the night before.Morning after sahur and Suboh, I wont sleep and 8 am and that's when I would do my groceries and errands.Here , some things cant be found in one place, so you have to run around few different places.Reached home by Noon and prep the maid what to cook and stuff.After Dzuhur, Habib will go for his training....check my FB and emails for an hour or so.Andy by 4.....I would be busy in the kitchen.Habib said that would be the only time you can see me in the kitchen, after Ramadhan I would be at the 'mall' kitchen! Yeah...sometimes dont understand my own self.If the urged to cook came, I would be cooking a storm.

This Ramadhan I was exceptionally because I'm able to share my cooking's to few of our neighbours.Alhamdulillah!

*****************************************

Habib bought BB curve for my pre-birthday.I was hoping for something else but Alhamdulillah, that will do.On my birthday itself, will be going back to Sin for lebaran...how pathetic was that? Didn't get to celebrate birthday with Habib.I'm too old to be celebrating anyway! There are few significant birthday occasions that I would always remember.

Year 1991, a too long birthday!Celebrate birthday with my girlfriends, a week before and after!It was like the whole month was my birthday!

Year 2005, celebrated birthday in 2 different countries.Morning in Rome and evening in Paris.How cool was that! Actually we were on vacation and on the day itself we were catching a flight to Paris from Rome.

This year would be like any other year, would be receiving birthday texts, messages on my FB, MSN, emails, phone calls etc.Alhamdulillah...I am remembered!!

****************************

Its 730 am here and I'm still in my PJ's happily typing away.Would head for shower soon and pengajian later at 10 and after that few last minute errands to do.

No comments: